Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
Salary Median (2020)
Projected Job Growth (2019-2029)
+8.1% (as fast as the average)
Most Common Level of Education
High school diploma or equivalent
What Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants Do
Provide personal items to patrons or customers in locker rooms, dressing rooms, or coatrooms.
Other Job Titles Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants May Have
Athletic Equipment Manager, Coat Check Attendant, Coat Checker, Coat Room Attendant, Fitting Room Attendant, Ladies Locker Room Attendant, Locker Room Attendant, Spa Attendant
Tasks & Responsibilities May Include
- Provide towels and sheets to clients in public baths, steam rooms, and restrooms.
- Assign dressing room facilities, locker space, or clothing containers to patrons of athletic or bathing establishments.
- Check supplies to ensure adequate availability, and order new supplies when necessary.
- Monitor patrons' facility use to ensure that rules and regulations are followed, and safety and order are maintained.
- Clean facilities such as floors or locker rooms.
This page includes information from theO*NET 26.1 Databaseby the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under theCC BY 4.0license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.