At Roadtrip Nation, the security of our site and the protection of our users' data is of the utmost importance to us. If you have discovered a vulnerability somewhere on our website, we urge you to report it to us immediately. Your help in keeping the Roadtrip Nation experience secure is greatly appreciated.
When submitting a vulnerability report, please provide the following information:
- A clear and detailed description of the vulnerability, including steps to reproduce it
- The affected URL(s)
- Any relevant screenshots or sample code
Please note that we do not consider the following types of vulnerabilities:
- Social engineering attacks
- Denial of service attacks
- Third-party sites, unless they are specifically connected to our website
We will investigate all reported vulnerabilities and take necessary action promptly. We kindly request that you refrain from publicizing the vulnerability until it has been fixed. Thank you for helping us keep our website and users' data secure.
To submit a vulnerability report, reach out to: email@example.com