I'm on the phone in meetings most of the day, jumping from topic to topic and call to call- sometimes with no chance to even jot down my takeaway notes! But a good day is really one that makes my head spin! When I'm able to positively impact someone- educate them on risks or help find a workable solution, I'm happy!
Salary Median (2020)
Projected Job Growth (2019-2029)
+6% (as fast as the average)
Roadtrip Nation Leaders in This Career
What Compliance Managers Do
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
Other Job Titles Compliance Managers May Have
Compliance Director, Compliance Manager, Environmental Manager, Environmental Program Manager
How Leaders Describe a Typical Day at Work
A great day at work would entail, receiving data from the customer facing business lines and reviewing the data to valid.
Tasks & Responsibilities May Include
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
This page includes information from theO*NET 26.1 Databaseby the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under theCC BY 4.0license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.