Career

NCOIC, Information Systems

Provide Tier I to Tier III IT support for 1.5K customers within the 59th Training Group.

Career Roadmap

Roadmap
My work combines:
My work combines:
Technology
Government
Working with Others

Day to Day

Approximately 75% of my job consists of Tier I to Tier II support. We use a system called Remedy to track work orders and manage most of these issues remotely with Dame Ware. We also use Acronis or a Deployment Server for Capturing / Deploying SDC images. The other 25% of my job consists of Project Management. For example, deploying 802.1X or Windows 10 Deployment requires a lot of coordination, planning, preparation and contingency planning.

Recommended Education

My career is related to what I studied. I'd recommend the path I took:

Hurdles

The Noise I Shed

From Friends:

"Most Cyber Security professionals have been hacking for years, and that Cyber Security skills are not easily learned. "

Interviewed By

Anonymous Student