Sam's Open Road
You're Worrying About Nothing (0:40)
Green Chimneys (0:21)
The Animals and The Children (0:59)
Be A Risk Taker (0:38)
You Can See Success (0:43)
Just Finish (1:00)
Move By Necessity (1:16)
Green Chimneys Children's School
Choices Exploration Fear Fulfillment Experience Inspiration Education Opportunity Passion Courage Hard Work Risk Self-Reflection Success Values Confidence Dedication Desire Negativity Perseverance Pressure Struggle Transitions
- He went to school to be a doctor, following in his father's footsteps.
- While he did well in school, he didn't enjoy it; somewhere along the way, he'd fixated on this "crazy" idea to open a school for children.
- Green Chimneys is a therapeutic environment for children that haven't had success with traditional forms of education.
- His goals are to help his students reclaim their youth and to restore all possibilities for their futures.
- Says that, of course, if he'd followed the path of becoming a doctor, he probably wouldn't have gone through the struggles he'd faced.
- But, if he'd been a doctor, he would've always thought about that school for children, and dreamt of the "what ifs."
- Says that his school has stayed alive because he's taken risks that others were too scared to take.
- He's made some sacrifices, but when he sees children and families benefitting from his school, he knows they were all worth it.