Kyle's Open Road
Find what that barrier is, and find a way to work around it.
- Says he's in the same boat as the road-trippers-he's 23 and still trying to find his road.
- When he was wrestling in middle school and high school, he kept getting his "butt kicked."
- His dad told him that he hadn't won a single first-year match either, convinced him to keep at it; later found out his dad had just lied to motivate him.
- Says his parents always taught him that he should find a way to persevere and keep at the things that mattered most.
- His biggest problem with the education system is that "it prepares you to be an employee," rather than nurturing unique dreams and interests.
- Says that there are ways around working for someone, encourages young people to build their own businesses around the things they love.
- Opened No Excuses Crossfit Gym, an athletic facility with a focus on building a community of athletes.
- Says if he could go back and change the way he was born, he wouldn't-his disability has actually enabled him to make a huge impact.