Thomas' Open Road
Jump Off The Cliff and Don't Look Down (0:29)
You're Not Going To Fail (0:43)
You Are Your Own Answer (0:55)
Don't Look Down (3:11)
When Time Disappears (1:20)
Back House Productions
If there's something that you're interested in, go at it with everything you have.
- He went to Wesleyan University, where he met his collaborator Anthony Veneziale.
- Anthony invited him to help write the humor section of the campus newspaper.
- The two of them worked on that together for six months, then they wrote a piece that was so bad that they got fired.
- He graduated with a degree in American history, but he was really interested in producing shows through the theater department.
- After school, he struck a deal with his parents: he'd pursue his theater dreams for one year, and if it didn't work out, he'd come home.
- He moved to New Jersey to be closer to New York City, and he subsisted mostly off of tomato soup and tuna fish.
- The two eventually synced back up to open Back House Productions, which later produced Tony-award winner, In the Heights.
- Says you'll never know if you're truly on the right path, but if you feel a spark, you're probably in the right place.