Paul's Open Road
Paul Rodriguez Highlight (1:24)
You Can Be (0:36)
Relentless Practice (0:23)
Going Through Phases (0:16)
Not The End Of The World (1:58)
Enjoy It Right Now (0:55)
Everything Falls Into Place (2:19)
There's No Time Limit (2:45)
Plan B Skateboards
If you want something, go out, get it. Do it.
- Grew up in Los Angeles as son of actor/comedian Paul Rodriguez, but soon forged his own path.
- In his relatively short five-year career, he has won 5 X Games medals and placed in a number of Dew Tour events.
- Says that at each of the phases in his life, he was convinced what he was doing at the time was what he'd be doing for the rest of his life.
- When he got to skateboarding, he finally found the only "phase" that he never actually phased out of.
- His best piece of advice: "Don't be lazy."
- Says he could've just thought and prayed about becoming a professional skateboarder, but instead he worked at it everyday.
- He believes that you only get one shot at life-so why would you waste your time on the couch?
- Says if you want to be like Michael Jordan or Muhammad Ali, you can be, as long as you're willing to put in the work.