Mr.'s Open Road
Believe In What You Want (0:32)
Poor, Lazy Overachievers
Venice Beach, CA
Public Television: Season 7
I chose to make people laugh for a living.
dance, Entertainment, mr. animation, negativity, street performer, venice beach, vincent kowitz foster
- Grew up on the tough streets of South Central Los Angeles, California.
- Was in a gang by the age of 15.
- Turned his life around when the director of a local youth art center helped him break away from the streets.
- He was introduced to a man who was directing a movie starring Ice Cube.
- The director noticed Vincent's talent for dance right away and hired him as a dancer and stunt man for the film.
- Since then, Vincent has taught dance at the University of California at Los Angeles, choreographed for Missy Elliot.
- He currently street performs to gathered crowds on the Venice boardwalk in Southern California.
- Says he chose to spend his days street performing because it makes him happy, and he sees that joy transfer to his audience.