Meredith's Open Road
Wilson's Double Diamond Ranch
Look for the beauty in whatever [you're] doing.
- Went to Utah State for college; studied plant science and biology.
- He would always go back home to Wyoming for his summers and work on his family's ranch.
- When the time came to choose a job, nothing felt like it was quite the right fit.
- At first, he moved back home to the ranch as kind of a placeholder while he figured out what he wanted to do.
- Looking back, he thinks he always knew that he was meant to live and work on the ranch, but he just had to try a few other things first.
- One of the most important components to his happiness is being outdoors and using his senses, and working on the ranch fulfills that.
- Says that in our culture, we get too busy and focus on work and money.
- He likes the ranch life because it allows him to slow down, balance his life, and find beauty in his work.