Max's Open Road
There are no excerpts for this Leader.
Indie: Indie Roadtrips
President of Global Operations
Dale Earnhardt Racing Inc.
I think that if you're really true to yourself, your heart, and your passion, you won't necessarily see or feel the immediate impact of it, so it's really a matter of staying focused, searching inside, and believing in yourself.
anxiety, change, gospel music, law
- Says that looking back, his path makes sense, but along the way, he was just trying out new opportunities and trying to do great work.
- Originally went to school pursuing a career in law; got a law degree from the University of Notre Dame.
- Says he was always a "calculated risk taker," meaning he wasn't afraid to make big changes, but he avoided failure.
- Thinks that his ability to flow through different careers and adapt comes from moving around a lot when he was young.
- Says he loves a challenge, and that failure is never is an option; no matter how bad something is, it could be worse.
- Currently serves as the CEO of The 909 Group, a sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing firm.
- Blending those areas into one firm makes sense with Siegel's background: he worked at both Sony Records and Dale Earnhardt, Inc.
- Says when you're following your dreams, you don't always feel an immediate payoff, but the key is to remain patient and passionate.