Linda's Open Road
Changing Pathways (0:26)
Cut Your Losses (1:17)
One Step At A Time (1:08)
The Key (0:38)
Don't Be Afraid (1:01)
Whatever it takes to succeed, whatever sacrifices you have to make, you make them to make yourself happy in life.
- In high school, she was able to do a work-study program at Westinghouse Electric.
- Thought she wanted to be an engineer before she took this internship.
- After spending time programming and crunching numbers in a cubicle, she realized she was on the wrong path.
- Discovered that her passion was working with people, and that led her to exploring the field of medicine.
- Now operates her own surgery center in Beverly Hills and makes appearances on the television show, Dr. 90210.
- Says she never knew for sure that she was making the right career choice-"you just take a blind leap of faith."
- Believes that if you take that leap and realize you made the wrong choice, "there's no shame in changing pathways."
- Says she "wasn't put on this earth to be a miserable person," so she puts her happiness first.