Erez's Open Road
There are no excerpts for this Leader.
United States 2008
New York, NY
Do what you believe in—if you're not happy, don't do it.
army, happiness, Israel, material possessions, mindset, south america, travel
- Grew up in Israel and spent five years in the army after he finished high school.
- After finishing his time in the military, he traveled around South America for a year.
- When he came back, he knew he’d have to enroll in college; picked architecture solely because the course started last, letting him travel more.
- Says he second-guesses himself everyday: “should I stay here [in America] or should I go back home?”
- What keeps him in the U.S. is his great love for his job.
- Says his job is fun because he gets to “make statements” with his buildings.
- If he can accomplish 30% of all of the goals and dreams he has in his head, he’ll consider himself successful.
- Says if you have a passion, you might have to be okay with “not having the new iPhone,” not being financially set, but you’ll be happy.