Erez's Open Road
There are no excerpts for this Leader.
United States 2008
New York, NY
Do what you believe in-if you're not happy, don't do it.
army, happiness, Israel, material possessions, mindset, south america, travel
- Grew up in Israel and spent five years in the army after he finished high school.
- After finishing his time in the military, he traveled around South America for a year.
- When he came back, he knew he'd have to enroll in college; picked architecture solely because the course started last, letting him travel more.
- Says he second-guesses himself everyday: "should I stay here [in America] or should I go back home?"
- What keeps him in the U.S. is his great love for his job.
- Says his job is fun because he gets to "make statements" with his buildings.
- If he can accomplish 30% of all of the goals and dreams he has in his head, he'll consider himself successful.
- Says if you have a passion, you might have to be okay with "not having the new iPhone," not being financially set, but you'll be happy.