Eli's Open Road
There are no excerpts for this Leader.
Public Television: Season 6
Tattoos For the Unloved
There's nothing that's permanent, I've realized that.
art school, change, permanence, planning, tattoos, travel
- During his sophomore year of art school, a friend taught him how to do tattoos.
- By the time he was a junior, he was tattooing professionally.
- Says "just as soon as you think you've got it figured out, something happens and it totally changes everything."
- Thinks it's important to leave your hometown to figure out who you really are.
- Says, "so many of your decisions are based on your environment...so as soon as that changes, you can't help but change too."