Craig's Open Road
If that's what you really want [to do], you gotta see it before anyone else… so on your way to it you don't get afraid of it.
- His father told him his dreams were just "pie in the sky."
- When he originally moved to Los Angeles, he was scared to tell his parents, couldn't get it through their heads.
- Says he loves the Whittier quote, "Of all the sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest of all is 'it might have been.'"
- Says you can't let anyone hold you back; if you want to do something, go do it.
- Got a degree and a master's degree and started teaching.
- Knew he was just killing time, making money so he could pursue his dream of doing comedy.
- Once he started on comedy, he was hooked; looked for somewhere to perform every night, just to get on stage, to get his voice out there.