Clyde's Open Road
Former White House Advisor
If you want to continue to grow as a person, you need to figure out what's best for you. How is it that you're going to map your life?
- Didn't have a set plan growing up.
- Got a political science degree from Howard University.
- Worked as an advisor to former President Clinton.
- Says it's always easier/more comfortable to settle, to be okay with what you're currently doing.
- He feels like it's his duty to keep growing, and this makes him a better, more interesting person.
- Works as vice-president of the Center for American Progress, works on public policy.