Charlie's Open Road
New Orleans, LA
Other: Montreal Team
As you grow older, you will understand more and more and more and more. It takes time...You don't learn wisdom, you grow it.
contentment, following, growth, happiness, keep going, time, wisdom, youth
- Has seen a lot; at 71 years old, he's had four wives, eleven grown children, and sixteen grandchildren.
- Says much of his wisdom simply comes with age; you're never going to pick up a book and learn "wisdom," you have to live it.
- Where was he when he was 20 years old? "When I was 20, I was a follower."
- Stopped being a follower, going with the flow when he "realized it didn't work for me."
- Says that once you feel like you're done "exploring," that means you're in the place you need to be, doing the thing you need to do.