Chad's Open Road
If I don't fully engage in this and enjoy this process, even if I fail, I'll always regret it if I don't put 100% into it.
- When they started the band, they were still in college; had to balance touring and going to class.
- Realized that trying to hold on to both school and music was diminishing his enjoyment of both.
- Decided he had to go all in on one-chose the band.
- Said he had to get rid of the safety net; even if he failed, he had to "fully engage," would "always regret it" if he didn't pursue music.
- If you have a passion for art, "it's gonna come out," no matter if you're making a living off it or just doing it as a hobby.
- Even though he made a career of what he loves, still gets envious of people who work "at the hardware store," play music for fun.