Bob's Open Road
Between Head and Heart (1:05)
Public Television: Season 1
Tribe Council Secretary
You've always got to keep evaluating yourself to make sure you feel good between your head and your heart.
evaluating, feeling good, head, heart, military, native american reservation, spirit, spokane tribe
- One of the leaders of the Spokane Tribe, an executive order tribe established in 1881.
- Says some people just “have it together,” but he didn’t.
- Knew he’d found a job he liked when he got up and felt good, left work and felt good.
- Was in the military for six years and says his head and heart were “in conflict” because he knew it wasn’t what he wanted to do.
- Now provides health education to individuals and families in his tribe.