Bob's Open Road
Tribe Council Secretary
You've always got to keep evaluating yourself to make sure you feel good between your head and your heart.
- One of the leaders of the Spokane Tribe, an executive order tribe established in 1881.
- Says some people just "have it together," but he didn't.
- Knew he'd found a job he liked when he got up and felt good, left work and felt good.
- Was in the military for six years and says his head and heart were "in conflict" because he knew it wasn't what he wanted to do.
- Now provides health education to individuals and families in his tribe.