Join The Conversation: On Fear
- A fear I must face is: Thinking that I might fail to transfer to decent university and fail to meet expectations on my shoulder.
- A fear I must face is: my fear of feeling passion about anything, and judging myself harshly before anyone else will
- A fear I must face is: I left a struggling fledgling art career to work for a sponsor of this program. Now I hate my job.
- A fear I must face is: that i cant please everyone, i will fail so many times and i fear i wnt hav strength to stand back up
- A fear I must face is: uncertainty. i cant tell the future,so stop stressing.theres no way 2 know how im gunna be 5 years 4rm 2day.. but i have to do my best nd take
Leaders on Fear
Channel Islands Surfboards
Bobby Thomas Jr
Denver Fire Department
Aspen Skiing Company
Television and Radio Personality
The Wendy Williams Experience
Rolling Stone Magazine
Cirque du Soleil, O