Join The Conversation
- A fear I must face is: Doing the things I enjoy, the things I wouldn't normally do because my family/friends find it dissapointing.
- I will never give up on: feeling like I belong.
- With community, I can: Nothing useful about this site can be said in 110 characters. I wish actual intelligent conversation.
- A risk worth taking is: Leaving something safe for something extraordinary
- A fear I must face is: I can be overwhelmed by all the stressful expectations and I get emotional. I don't want to embarrass myself.
- With confidence, I can: Embrace every obstacle and challenge that comes my way...
- A fear I must face is: I'm not young anymore.
- Success on my own terms is: Feeling like I can do anything, because I've done everything I can to follow my dreams.
- Even on my own, I will: be happy
- Success on my own terms is: A life that I love and that supports me in being a kind, loving influence in the world.
- With community, I can: walk up the haters
- With community, I can: be supported and be surrounded by people with a positive influence.
- With community, I can: help people and care for others and when i support them they would support me.
- With community, I can: can be myself and be with people i love and i can be succsesful in life
- With community, I can: carve my on path in life, through the help and nutriment of my family, mentors, and teachers I feel ok around.
- With community, I can: can help other and they can help me, we can help each other
- With community, I can: be what you wan to be don't let other people pick what your gonna be
- With community, I can: be successful in life and be with the people you love and accept you for who you are.
"Plans are nice--they give you a broad matrix to work inside, but don't become shackled to your plan.” Ray Suarez #quotes
2 days ago
2 days ago