Join The Conversation
- With confidence, I can: be anything i want
- A fear I must face is: Failure all of my life because I'm dumb.
- A fear I must face is: admitting to my family that I want to pursue my dreams of singing instead of becoming a doctor
- A fear I must face is: choosing something that makes me happy but lets other people down
- With confidence, I can: accept that not everybody in the wolrd will love me, but i always will regardless.
- All I need to be happy is: Being left alone to my devices.
- All I need to be happy is: good vibes.
- I will never give up on: my happiness :)
- I will never give up on: myself.
- A fear I must face is: knowing people won't approve but living my life the way I want to anyway.
- With community, I can: Be stronger in life knowing others have the same struggles as i.
- A fear I must face is: Telling someone that i have done wrong, and feel like there is no hope.
- The interests that define me are: Music, Food, Stories, and Travel.
- A risk worth taking is: Leaving almost everything behind and starting over in a foreign town
- With community, I can: Learn new things i hadn't learn before. I can develop a new inter circle, and make myself a better person.
- With community, I can: I can learn to communicate
- With community, I can: help others and guide them in the right direction so they can be successful
- With community, I can: change the whole world and succed and be free fly like a bird and set free
"You can make a lot of mistakes, change your mind, and back track. You want to be able to say, 'Yeah...I really lived.'" -Christopher Brown
7 hours ago
7 hours ago