Join The Conversation
- A fear I must face is: myself
- Even on my own, I will: try harder
- I will never give up on: finding my passion, what makes me happy
- A fear I must face is: that I may never find my passion
- A fear I must face is: not succeeding at what I set out to do
- Success on my own terms is: Nothing is Impossible...
- With community, I can: learn to love, and therefore to live.
- I will never give up on: laughter. The days would be dark without the internal chime.
- Even on my own, I will: rise.
- With confidence, I can: boldly seek truth and act on it when I find it.
- A fear I must face is: the notion that many of my life choices will be the wrong ones.
- All I need to be happy is: a conviction that my actions, words, and thoughts are turned towards a purpose beyond the scope of my own life
- The interests that define me are: the interests that determine the way I see myself and the world.
- A risk worth taking is: the front of a tunnel from which no light can yet be seen. All other tunnels are not a risk.
- Courage allows me to: choose what is right when the rest of the world labels it as wrong.
- Success on my own terms is: measured in the amount of joy that enters and leaves me daily.
- I will never give up on: asdfadfadf
- Success on my own terms is: Doing what you truly want to do. If people doubt you, prove them wrong. That's always the best.
@MpadillaC18 Applications for our summer road trips generally open in the fall. Stay tuned!
4 days ago
4 days ago